Electronic equipments are exposed to risks of unforeseen and sudden causes resulting in loss or damage
The various types of electronic equipments that can be covered are as follows:
- Micro processors
- Audio-visual equipments
- Telecommunication equipments
- Electro-medical installations
- Material testing and research equipment
- Other office equipments like calculators, duplicating machines, scanning machines
Fire, explosion, Smoke, soot, corrosive gases, Water and humidity, Failure of air conditioning, Short circuit and other electrical causes, Faulty operation, lack of skill, gross negligence.
This policy applies to the insured items at work or at rest, or being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning, overhauling or being shifted within the premises, or in the course of the aforesaid operations, or during subsequent erection after commissioning.
- Description of Items- Make, model, power requirements etc
- Year of Manufacture
- Qualification of Operators
- Replacement Value