Fire and Allied Perils
Fire represents one of the greatest hazards that an organization can encounter. Each year several thousands of lives are lost to fires, tens and thousands of people are injured, and huge amounts of financial losses are sustained due to destruction of property or damage by fires.
- Impact by road vehicles
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks apparatus or pipes
- Riot fire
- Riot and strike damage
- Malicious damage
- Burglary (Optional add on)
We assist organizations in controlling their exposures to accidental fire losses by offering insurance protection which can pay for losses that cannot be avoided, prevented or limited.
Property Insurance is designed to cover wide range of properties including Buildings, Machineries, Stocks, Furniture, etc.
- Itemized Values of Assets to be insured.
- Details regarding quality of construction of buildings and operations being carried out within.
- Layout and Risk inspection report if available, of assets to be insured.
- Level of safety and protections in place.