Third Party Motor Liability
Motor Third Party Liability Insurance is a mandatory cover required legally for any vehicle to operate on road. Jubilee General aims to provide top class service for the corporate clients through its motor third party liability insurance product.
- Death or bodily injury to any person including the passengers in the vehicles except the Insured or the driver at the time of the accident and their families spouse, parents and children and the employees of the insured if they are injured during work hours or as a result of their work.
- Damages for materials and property, except those owned by the insured or the driver at the time of the accident or property held in trust or in their custody or control.
- Expenses for treatment of injuries sustained by Third Parties as a result of the accident.
- Cost and expenses of medical institutions as per the rules and limits stated in the policy schedule.
- Cost resulting from the accident for protecting and transporting the vehicle to the nearest repair workshop.
- Amounts ruled by the Court (including compensation, judicial expenses, legal fees).
- Recovery of loss from death or bodily injury to any person including the passenger in the vehicles.
- Recovery of third party’s loss from damage of materials and property due to accident.
- Recovery of amount ruled by the court (including compensation, judicial expenses, legal fees).
- Vehicle details (CC, Make, Model etc)
- Vehicle usage details