The policy states that the insurer will subject to the conditions indemnify the insured against all sums which the insured shall become legally liable to pay in the event of:-
- Accident bodily injury and/or sickness to any person (not being a person engaged in and upon the service of the insured at the time of the occurrence giving rise to such an injury).
- Accident damage to property (not being property belonging to or in the custody or under the control of the insured) or any person in the service of the insured or upon which the insured or any such person is or has been working.
- Death or bodily injury to any person including the passengers in the vehicles except the Insured or the driver at the time of the accident and their families spouse, parents and children and the employees of the insured if they are injured during work hours or as a result of their work.
- Damages for materials and property, except those owned by the insured or the driver at the time of the accident or property held in trust or in their custody or control.
- Expenses for treatment of injuries sustained by Third Parties as a result of the accident.
- Cost and expenses of medical institutions as per the rules and limits stated in the policy schedule.
- Cost resulting from the accident for protecting and transporting the vehicle to the nearest repair workshop.
- Amounts ruled by the Court (including compensation, judicial expenses, legal fees).
- Recovery of loss from death or bodily injury to any person including the passenger in the vehicles.
- Recovery of third party’s loss from damage of materials and property due to accident.
- Recovery of amount ruled by the court (including compensation, judicial expenses, legal fees).
- Surrounding Property
- Details regarding Proposer (owner, tenant or agent)